Top Dogs (the most successful agents) stager their listings. They see every single listing as an opportunity to top the market. They analyze the properties they list and have themprofessionally staged before they are presented to their market. These Top Dogs pay for their own staging, making it a part of their listing package. They see it as a cost of doing business and a powerful marketing advantage.
Sell Faster and For More Money!
It always makes sense to sell a home quickly and for the most money possible! Finding that balance and having a reputation for being the agent who helps sellers "cash in" on their homes is critical to long term success as an agent.
When 9 out of every 10 buyers view the home online first, it's essential that the photos are of professionally staged rooms!
- 77% of buyers’ agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home.
- 55% of buyers found that staging the living room was to the be most important, and 51% by staging the master bedroom, and 41% for staging the kitchen.
- 38% of sellers’ agents said they stage all sellers’ homes prior to listing them for sale.
- 83% agrees the most common rooms that are staged include the living room, 76% agrees on the kitchen, 69% say the master bedroom, and 66% says the dining room.
- We Listen! We focus first on how we can benefit your business and help you get more listings by making you look fantastic.
- Partner Pricing! We even have pre-paid, volume, discount pricing for those agents who have several listings.
- Accredited and Certified! Certification and credibility matter to your sellers, so they know when we make a recommendation...it's in their best interest.
- Beautiful, Photo-Filled Reports! We offer the best client action plans in the business, so you look professional and there's no mistaking what needs to be done to the home.
- Educational Hand-outs! Since we know that not all sellers "get it", we offer easy to understand, statistics and materials you can use to educate them on the staging process.
Partner with an HSR Certified Professional and Benefit...
It's not hard to enhance your listing package by bringing in a professional stager to do occupied home consultations and reports. Our focus is on making you look great...